- The metal ion and the anion of the mineral acid form an insoluble salt.
- Methods Clinical blood culture of aerobe, anaerobe and L form bacteria were done simultaneously.
- Nitric acid forms hydrates with water.
- A portion of coccal form bacteria could be reverted to spiral or “S” shape after cultured with the improved broth medium.
- Special antiseptic skin care non-woven surface has the effect of antiseptic and prevention form bacteria contamination, and not stirring skin.
- The taste of a wine which contains excess acid and is at the same time sweet. Sometimes due to the presence of mannitol and lactic acid formed by bacteria.