Acid-extraction of soil hydrocarbon的用法和样例：
- Grossmann J, Udluft P.The extraction of soil water by the suctioncup method: A review[J].J.Soil Sci., 1991, 42:83-93.
- In this paper,humic acid extracted from different horzons Lou of soil was classified into 7 fractions according to the condensation degree by alcohol fractional precipitation technique,and the properties of the fractions were studied.
- Methods The Soxhlet extractor method was adopted for the extraction of pigments, and acid extraction and ethanol precipitation method was used for the preparation of pectin.
- There are some clods of soil on the mat.
- This kind of soil contains much alkali.