- The combination of leucine， oxidation， and gluconeogenesis， which is using amino acid carbon to make glucose， results in a decrease protein mass.
- The drop-to-drop mixing method of manganese sulfate and ammonium acid carbonate was used to prepare manganese carbonate(MnCO3)particles. Particle size and shape controlling of MnCO3 was studied and discussed.
- Keywords caproic acid carbon source nitrogen source microelement;
- He gave me a taste of his acid wit.
- Acid irritates the stomach lining.