- The combination of leucine， oxidation， and gluconeogenesis， which is using amino acid carbon to make glucose， results in a decrease protein mass.
- The drop-to-drop mixing method of manganese sulfate and ammonium acid carbonate was used to prepare manganese carbonate(MnCO3)particles. Particle size and shape controlling of MnCO3 was studied and discussed.
- For treatments of combing organic fertilizer with NPK and PK, NPK and abandoned land, the rate of humic acid carbon to humus acid carbon increased and opposite to rate of fulvic acid carbon to humus acid carbon.
- Keywords caproic acid carbon source nitrogen source microelement;
- He gave me a taste of his acid wit.
- Acid irritates the stomach lining.