- Releant to ascular disease, fatty acid binding by albumin is an important factor in maintaining blood lipid leels.
- In such cases, the proteins added to the dough increase its water binding capacity and provide a juicy crumb.
- ELISA proved the specific binding capacity of expressed product to the corresponding antigen.
- In this work, the copper binding capacity of several complexing agents of known stability constants was determined.
- Gorski J,Hermens W T,Borawski J.Increased fatty acid binding protein concentration in plasma of patients with chronic renal failure[J].Clin Chem,1997,43(1):193 195.
- Regulation of viscosity, permeability and water binding capacity of the intercellular substance are leading to normal diffusion conditions.