acid-base disturbance disorder的用法和样例：
- Results 83 cases (96.51%) had acid base disturbance,in which the metabolic acidosis with respiratory acidosis was most common (61.63%).
结果 83例 ( 96 5 1%25 )存在酸碱紊乱 ,其中以代谢性酸中毒合并呼吸性酸中毒为最多见 ( 6 1 6 3%25 )。
- We concluded that septic patients were inclined to hypophosphatemia, Severe hypophosphatemia in ICU was associated with acid - base disturbance, infection and high catabolism.
- The chief type of acid base unbalance is respiratory acidosis.
酸碱失衡类型中 ,呼吸性酸中毒占首位 ;
- Potassium has an important role in the regulation of acid base balance.
- The acid base properties of fluorosilicone rubber(FSR) were studied by inverse gas chromatography(IGC) in detail.
- In this paper,the reaction rule of diketen reacting with different alcohols under acid base catalysis was investigated.