acid volcanic glass的用法和样例：
- A usually black or banded, hard volcanic glass that displays shiny, curved surfaces when fractured and is formed by rapid cooling of lava.
- With the increase of SiO2,from the basic volcanic rock to the acid volcanic rock,the fractional degree of HREE and LREE becomes more and more high.
- Perlite, obsidian and pitchstone are volcanic glass having the same compositions commonly with rhyolite as well as andesite and basalt.
- Moreover, there are metallogenetic specializations of thick bedded basic lava hosted iron deposits and acid volcanic rock ...
- These behaviours of Cl can be applied to explain the high incompatibility of Cl in low fractional crystallized volcanic glass （e. g.