名词 acid value:
- (chemistry) the amount of free acid present in fat as measured by the milligrams of potassium hydroxide needed to neutralize it
- Various grades of carbopol are available, having different acid values and molecular weights.
- The refrigeration was helpful in the sta-bility of acid value.
- Saponification value, acid value of waste oils and water content were tested.
- Effects of microwave radiation intensity and irradiating time on the acid value in vegetable oils were investigated.
- Objective To determine the acid value and the saponification value in Cera Chinensis.