acid tolerance response的用法和样例：
- Acid tolerance is one of the main cariogenecities of Streptococcus mutans, especially its acid tolerance response, is regarded as a significant factor for its life and cariogenecity.
- OP-10 and Span-80, mixed together with mass fractions of 0.4% and 0.2%, respectively, forms the required emulsifier, which has acid tolerance and an appropriate HLB value.
- Although S.sobrinus was less frequently detected in human oral cavities than S.mutans, it has been described as more virulent than S.mutans due to its high acidogenicity and acid tolerance.
- In the test of acid tolerance,the aciduric ability of strain PR389 under low acidic(pH3.8) was restrained by antibiotic chloramphenicol. It was speculated that special proteins in the cells of PR389 could be induced and synthesized in acidic environment.
- That may explain Mr.Hu’s tolerant response when the Japanese leader laudably urged Mr.Hu to continue talks with the Dalai Lama.