Acid tolerance rate的用法和样例：
- OP-10 and Span-80, mixed together with mass fractions of 0.4% and 0.2%, respectively, forms the required emulsifier, which has acid tolerance and an appropriate HLB value.
- The drug tolerance of 62 strains of diplococcus gonorrhoeae in our hospital in 2002 were analyzed and it s tolerance rate to normal antibiotic were got to know clearly.
- Results The drug tolerance rate of Pseudomonas aeruginosa to antibiotics rose at certain degree,the tolerance to Piperacillin and ciprofloxacin increased the fastest.
- Although S.sobrinus was less frequently detected in human oral cavities than S.mutans, it has been described as more virulent than S.mutans due to its high acidogenicity and acid tolerance.
- Acid tolerance is one of the main cariogenecities of Streptococcus mutans, especially its acid tolerance response, is regarded as a significant factor for its life and cariogenecity.