- Altmann's aniline-acid fuchsin-picric acid stain
- Negative staining requires the use of an acidic stain such as India ink.
- Objective To stain nucleic acid by gold view(GV) for substituting ethidium bromicle(EB), to investigate the staining DNA and to prove that GV can substitute EB for routine nucleic acid staining.
- Azors pain you, rivers are damp... acid stains you, drugs cause cramp... guns aren't lawful, nooses give... gas smells awful, you might as well live...
- A Comparative Study on the Application of Two Types of Nucleic Acid Stain