- Changes in inhibitory amino acid release linked to pontine-induced atonia: An in vivo microdialysis study.
- I am in the process of reviewing all scripts from the UDB forum and will include them in the First ACID Release.
- A vasodilator that is released by cells in the human immune system as part of an allergic reaction,also affects the amount of stomach acid released.
- In Triassic and Lower-Middle Jurassic, there is the acid diagenetic ambient, where inter-pore fluid is from the organic acid released from the coal measures during diagenesis.
- The mechanism of acid release of ester compounds was analyzed, and the acid release behaviors of some ester compounds and the influence to dyeing with weakly acid dyes were investigated.
- He gave me a taste of his acid wit.