- Gastric ulcer belongs to Stomachic Pain, Acid Regurgitation, etc. in TCM.
- The results showed that the attenuation of esophageal movement was the important cause of acid regurgitation syndrom...
- Main Manifestations Paroxysmal pain in the epigastrium, radiating to the hypochondriae regions, frequent belching, nausea, acid regurgitation, abdominal distension, anorexia, thin, white tongue coating, deep, string-start pulse.
- Main Manifestations Vomiting, acid regurgitation, frequent belching, distending pain in the chest and hypochondriac regions, irritability with an oppressed feeling, thin, sticky tongue coating, string-taut pulse.
- While there was no significant difference between two groups in effective rate, effectual rate for epigastralgia, bilious vomiting and acid regurgitation and pressed pain at gastric cavith (P>0.05).