- CODCr removal ratio of DSD acid reduction wastewater was over 74.7% at appropriately operating conditions.
- Nucleic acid reduction occurred more severely following 2 Gy irradiation than following 15% BSA third degree burns.
- The effect of potassium borohydride on ester and carboxylic acid reduction was introduced.
- METHODS: The content of nitrite/nitrate (NO 2-/NO 3-) in out-flowing pulmonary blood (OPB) was assayed by nitric acid reduction method.
- Methods The leptin levels were measured by radioimmunoassay and the NO levels were determined by nitric acid reduction method in 30 patients with lymphoma and 30 controls.
方法 :采用RIA法、硝酸还原酶法对 30例恶性淋巴瘤患者和 30例正常对照进行瘦素及NO测定。