- CODCr removal ratio of DSD acid reduction wastewater was over 74.7% at appropriately operating conditions.
- Nucleic acid reduction occurred more severely following 2 Gy irradiation than following 15% BSA third degree burns.
- The effect of potassium borohydride on ester and carboxylic acid reduction was introduced.
- METHODS: The content of nitrite/nitrate (NO 2-/NO 3-) in out-flowing pulmonary blood (OPB) was assayed by nitric acid reduction method.
- The main reduction product identified by using in situ FTIR spectroscopy was glyoxylic acid,indicating that the surface alloy/GC electrode exhibited an excellent selectivity for glyoxylic acid in oxalic acid reduction.
电化学原位FTIR反射光谱研究结果指出 ,草酸的还原产物主要为乙醛酸 ,表明该电极在较低的过电位下就能还原草酸生成乙醛酸。