Acid Red G的用法和样例：
- The effects of photocatalyst dosage and initial concentration of acid red G on the photodegradation processes were studied.
- Furthermore, samples, as catalysis, were used to degrade simulation dye effluents, such as solutions of Acid Red G, Direct Bordeaux, Direct Red and Methylene Blue.
- After UV-light irradiation for 20min, 60% of the acid red G was decoloured, which was higher than 20% of the Degussa P25 and K_4Nb_6O_17 obtained by solid-state reaction.
- The results showed that the decolouration of acid red G mainly owe to the photocatalytic degradation of Co-doped K2Nb4O11, but not to the adsorption on it.
- In this paper, K2Nb4O11 and Co-doped K2Nb4O11 were prepared by solid-phase reaction and their photocatalytic activities were evaluated by the photodegradation of acid red G on the catalysts.
Acid Red G的相关资料：