acid re - fracturing treatment的用法和样例：
- A hydraulic fracturing treatment performed in carbonate formations to etch the open faces of induced fractures using a hydrochloric acid treatment.
- The thickeners are the main additives of water-based fracturing fluids, whose ability seriously affect the effect of fracturing treatment.
- In operation,it is found that the practical pressure is much higher than what was predicated in field which affected seriously the success of fracturing treatment.
- This paper analyzed the causes of sand plug in fracturing treatment by considering the factor of formation,fracturing fluid,fracturing pumping and fracturing design.
- The efficiency of hydraulic fracturing treatment in reservoirs with low permeability can be improved by oriented fracturing assisted with hydraulic perforating.