- How is the system designed to preserve the ACID properties of a unit of work?
- Niobic acid and compounds containing niobium are applied in a wide range of catalysis fields for their unique acidic property and thermal stability.
- In principle the consistency property of transaction systems as defined in the ACID properties (atomicity, consistency, isolation, durability) is a different kind of consistency guarantee.
- To ensure predictable behavior, all transactions must possess the basic ACID properties (atomic, consistent, isolated, and durable).
- The acid properties of RGD-1catalyst surface was characterized by Py-FTIR, and the species of coke formed by CGO were also analyzed.