- OBJECTIVE To determine the influence factors of measuring acetic acid peroxide.
- Carboxylic acid was peroxidized in organic solvents catalyzed by lipase and glycidol was synthesized from allyl alcohol catalyzed by acid peroxide.
- Evaluation of acetie acid peroxide content with orthogonal test
- The results showed that five flavonoids are able to inhibit linoleic acid peroxidation, and the inhiting capacity is better than rutin.
- He gave me a taste of his acid wit.
- Acid irritates the stomach lining.