- Objective:To investigate the toxic effect of acetic acid lead on haematopoietic stem/progenitor cells and peripheral blood in the immature mice of lead poisoning.
- Lead in tea plant is mainly in the form of oxalic acid lead . phosphoric acid hydrogen lead (PbHPO4) and phosphoric acid lead( Pb3(P04 )2) , and some acid hydrogen lead and so on .
- Researchers find that lack of folic acid leads directly to a decrease in serotonin which could lead to depression. Spinach is well known for its abundance in folic acid.
- Prolonged exposure to refluxed acid leads to oesophagitis (inflammation of the oesophagus).
- Fences and walls of the house should not be covered by climbing plants.Due to yin qi being too heavy, wood invades earth, increasing stomach acids leading to vomiting and nausea.
- The obtained results indicated that hydrochloric acid favors formation of the cubic mesophase, nitric acid was favorable for the formation of the hexagonal mesophase, while acetic acid leads to formation of the disordered structure.