- Objective:To investigate the toxic effect of acetic acid lead on haematopoietic stem/progenitor cells and peripheral blood in the immature mice of lead poisoning.
- Lead in tea plant is mainly in the form of oxalic acid lead . phosphoric acid hydrogen lead (PbHPO4) and phosphoric acid lead( Pb3(P04 )2) , and some acid hydrogen lead and so on .
- Researchers find that lack of folic acid leads directly to a decrease in serotonin which could lead to depression. Spinach is well known for its abundance in folic acid.
- Prolonged exposure to refluxed acid leads to oesophagitis (inflammation of the oesophagus).
- He gave me a taste of his acid wit.