- Objective:To investigate the toxic effect of acetic acid lead on haematopoietic stem/progenitor cells and peripheral blood in the immature mice of lead poisoning.
- Researchers find that lack of folic acid leads directly to a decrease in serotonin which could lead to depression. Spinach is well known for its abundance in folic acid.
- Prolonged exposure to refluxed acid leads to oesophagitis (inflammation of the oesophagus).
- The obtained results indicated that hydrochloric acid favors formation of the cubic mesophase, nitric acid was favorable for the formation of the hexagonal mesophase, while acetic acid leads to formation of the disordered structure.
- He gave me a taste of his acid wit.