- Five kinds of monosacchirides in the dilute acid hydrolysate of corn stover have been determined by their retention time and characteristic GC/MS fragmentation patterns.
- Although the fermentability of the enzymatic hydrolysate by yeast was not as good as pure xylose solution,it was much better than the acid hydrolysate of corncob.
- In this study, five by-products, acetic acid, formic acid, vanillin, furfural and5-hydroxymethylfurfural, were identified by HPLC in the dilute acid hydrolysate of local cornstover.
- The article reported promotional role of casein acids hydrolysate on growth in tobacco callus and suspension cultured cells, and the suitable dosage of casein acids hydrolysate was ascertained.
- The results show that the acid hydrolysates of these commercial jellies are not different qualitatively in amino acid composition from that of gelatin.