- The obtained data strongly suggests that it is possible to characterize the acid function of hydroisomerization catalyst by a model reaction of ethanol conversion.
- The model reaction using ethanol as probe molecule could be used to characterize the acid function of a support, and thus provide useful instructions in selecting hydroisomerization catalyst supports.
- In the stomach, this acid functions to kill bacteria in foods, to soften foods and to convert the inactive enzyme pepsinate into its active from pepsin, to begin the digestion of protein.
- Phosphorus acid is added,so as to make it phosphonated.The new oligomer has high density branched chain of phosphonic acid functional groups.This product has undergone tests such as s...
- At a typical cost of $3000-$5000 per tonne for acid functional polyolefins they are intermediate in price between the fatty acids and the silanes/titanates.
- He gave me a taste of his acid wit.