- Methods The Soxhlet extractor method was adopted for the extraction of pigments, and acid extraction and ethanol precipitation method was used for the preparation of pectin.
- Objective: To compare the contents of chlorogenic acid extracted born wild and cultivation Taraxacum mongolicum Hand.
- The pesticidal and bactericidal effects of ginkgolic acid extracted from Ginkgo exocarp was studied.
- Optimization and modeling of boric acid extraction from colemanite in water saturated with carbon dioxide and sulphur dioxide gases.
- The release of acid extractable organic phosphate in sediment might be an important process leading lake eutrophication except iron-bound phosphorus.