- Objective To observe the effects of temporary acid exposure on cell proliferation and extracellular signal-regulated protein kinase (ERK) activity in normal human esophageal epithelial cells in vitro.
- Depending on the system specified, these products provide increased chemical resistance to strong acids, salts, and solvents, and hydrofluoric acid exposure.
- What this all means to you: Limit between-meal nibbles, thereby reducing the number of acid exposures.
- It is very important to preplan first aid and treatment for fluorine and hydro-fluoric acid exposures because of their unique properties.
- He gave me a taste of his acid wit.