- hydrogen and ascorbac acid dilution determination
- Oxalic acid diluted in hot water will remove the iron oxide from such specimens as microcline, quartz, and fluorite.
- Based on the technique of two-phase electrophoresis, a new technique of two-phase electro-electrodialysis for the treatment of acetic acid dilute solution was developed.
- In this article, the preparation and utilization of ortho-quinone plant hormone by oxidation of nitric acid diluted is discussed, and the affect of increase production to wheat is treated.
- He gave me a taste of his acid wit.