- Anemia due to folic acid deficiency is common in pregnant women, especially those who have taken oral contraceptives.
- Female, in addition to dysphagia, the fair has a low pigment-small-cell anemia, glossitis, gastric acid deficiency and anti-level performance.
- In addition, the internal treatment is not recommended for people with acid deficiency anemia, as the calcium ion will easily interact with iron ion, and the absorption of iron ion will be impacted.
- He gave me a taste of his acid wit.
- Acid irritates the stomach lining.
- Acid had pitted the surface of the silver.