- Beckmann rearrangement reaction is that amide is formed by ketoxime under the condition of acid catalyzer.
- The carbonylation of benzyl chloride to phenylacetic acid catalyzed by carbonyl cobalt is discussed in great detail.
- Designed and invented environmentally sustainable superacid catalysts for acid catalyzed reactions and polymerization.
- Synthesis of capric glycerides in a solvent-free system was investigated from glycerol and capric acid catalyzed by immobilized Candida sp.
- The isomerization of methyl formate to acetic acid catalyzed by Pd-Ni system has been investigated.Under the optimum conditions, the yield of acetic acid is higher than 94%.