- The acid burnt a hole in the carpet.
- Some acids burn holes in wood and cloth.
- This paper reports a case of hydrofluoric acid burn complicated by inhalation injury and serious fluorine toxicosis.
- Objective To observe the effects of calcium supplements on the serum fluorine level in fluoric acid burn rabbits.
- Results the chromate salt had more harm to ocular tissue and its treatment methods were different from normal acid burn.
- Objective: To observe the efficacy of MEBT/MEBO combined with "ploughing relaxation technique" in the treatment of hydrofluoric acid and mixed acid burn.