acid Bessemer converter的用法和样例：
- Steel as a construction material dates from the introduction of the Bessemer converter in 1885.
- Such thermocouples were tried to recordcontinuously the temperature of liquid steel during smelting in anopen hearth furnace and a Bessemer converter, With encouragingresults.
- The original Bessemer converter was not effective in removing the phosphorus from iron made from the high-phosphorus ores common in Britain and Europe.
- Within the same time the annual production capacity of a Bessemer converter has been increased fourfold, with no increase but rather a diminution of the involved labor.
- Bessemer converter:a large pear-shaped container in which molten iron is converted to steel by the Bessemer process.