- The invention relates to ortho-substituted anthranilic acid amides and to their use as medicaments for treating medical disorders, which are triggered by persistent angiogenesis.
- Glutamic acid amide only know the original is such a thing.
- The effects of the proportion of starch and acrylic acid amide, different adding order were investigated.
- The catalyst is formed by mixing acid amide and oil of vitriol according to a certain proportion.
- The main components in volatile oils are hexadecanoic acid, oleic acid+linoleic acid, linoleic acid amide, palmitic acid amide, stearic acid amide and dibutyl phthalate.