Acid - fast stain的用法和样例：
- Objective To probe the quality control in acid fast stain test of sputum smear.
- Lots of bright red rods are seen, particularly in macrophages, in this acid fast stain of lymph node.
- An acid fast stain demonstrates a long filamentous organism in the center that is dark red. This is typical for Nocardia.
- Cryptosporidium infection is best diagnosed by stool exam. Three cysts are seen in the center with this acid fast stain.
- A 230 bp fragments of rpoB were amplified from all M. tuberculosis strains and 113 of 135 (83.7%) sputum samples that were positive for acid fast stain, but not from 16 species of nontuberculosis bacteria and sputum from nontuberculosis patients.
PCR从所有 2 12株结核分枝杆菌中均扩得 2 3 0bp片段