- The microstructure of isothermally-quenched ductile iron (ADI) is a mixture structure consisting of austenite plus acicular ferrite.
- By observing microstructures , we find they may form spheroidal A,acicular A and feathery A .
- The extract was further purified by column chromatography to get the acicular crystals of reserpine of 99.
- The acicular and columnar shapes of aragonite crystals are preserved even after aragonite changes into calcite.
- The iron content of grainy crystal was the most, acicular crystal taking second place.