- In benzene, re-crystallization products to buff aciculae, commodity to pale yellow.
- XRD and transmission electron microscopy(TEM)results showed that the shape of as-p repared Ni (OH) 2 particles was spherical and acicula r with the average diameter of 8nm.
- The esterase isozyme in leaf at acicula forming stage and the peroxidase isozyme in peanut leaf at pod producing stage was related to the formation of coarse protein and coarse fattiness of seed.
- related to plants or animals or crystals having aciculae or needle-like parts.
- Keywords Mammary tumour;Thin acicula puncture;Cytology;Diagnose;Pathology;