Achilles' tendon reflex的用法和样例：
- A hyperactive deep tendon reflex was noted, but there was neither muscle weakness nor hepatomegaly.
- The tendon reflex is sthenic. Hoffmann and Barbinski sign are positive with positive ankle clonus. There is no sensory loss in the body and limbs.
- Signs included decrease of tendon reflex in 15 cases (93.7%), periphery sensory disability in 13 cases (81.2%), and myatrophy in 5 cases (31.2%).
- Used for a variety of tendon reflex and the pupillary light reflex clinical physical examination, practical, easy to promote.
- The decreased extent of amplitude of femoral nerve maximal electrical twitch and quantitative patella tendon reflex were compared.