Achilles' tendon reflex的用法和样例：
- We determined the achilles tendon reflex time, serum T_3 and T_4 levels in 103 normal persons, 89 patients with hyper thyroidism and 10 patients with hypothyroidism, and studied the relation of the vp-interval with thyrosis.
- A hyperactive deep tendon reflex was noted, but there was neither muscle weakness nor hepatomegaly.
- Signs included decrease of tendon reflex in 15 cases (93.7%), periphery sensory disability in 13 cases (81.2%), and myatrophy in 5 cases (31.2%).
- Used for a variety of tendon reflex and the pupillary light reflex clinical physical examination, practical, easy to promote.
- The decreased extent of amplitude of femoral nerve maximal electrical twitch and quantitative patella tendon reflex were compared.