- Weiner,B.and Kukla,A,An attributional analysis of achievement motivation[J].Journal of Personality and Social Psychology,1970(15).
- And there were significant differences in the inflence of intrinsic motivation and achievement motivation on learning strategy,expecially the the inflence of intrinsic motivation.
- This two kinds of motivation varies according to the students' specialities but not according to their sexes,the achievement motivation is disrelated to specialities and sexes.
大学生学习动机中浅层型动机和深层型动机均与专业有显著差异 ,而成就型动机与专业无显著差异 ,三种动机均与性别不存在显著差异 ;
- Question 1: What are the general characteristics of vocational and technical college students’ achievement motivation, attributional beliefs and perceptual learning style?
- It addresses more traditional aspects, such as achievement motivation, intrinsic motivation and goal orientation, as well as the effect of teacher practices that promote motivation beliefs, motivation strategies and willpower.