- It's the observation that virtually all states of the union claim that average achievement scores for their school systems exceed the 50th percentile.
- Mary always likes to score off people when she can.
- His reading achievement is depressed.
- She needs to win this point to level the score.
- Score the paper to make it easy to fold.
- The last goal evened up the score.
achievements achievement achievements of science and technology Achievement and result appraisal system achievement efficiency management system Achievement ot contemporary BF ironmaking achievementsof agricultural mechanization Achievements in Geophysical Fluid Dynamics achievement of modern political civilization achievements made by exploration geochemistry achievement through counselling and treatment