- His reading achievement is depressed.
- Effort and achievement are always in full accord.
- John is delighted with his achievement.
- He was incited to achievement by rivalry.
- This achievement has never been improved on.
- Coming top in the exam was quite an achievement.
achievements achievement achievement appraisal target system achievements in scientific research achievement of science and research Achievement Goal Orientation Theory achievements and effects examination achievement of controlling discharge achievement of science and technology achievements and performance standard achievement and benefit of subsidiary