- Only after a bitter struggle was the aim achieved.
- The orient has been playing an active role in the world economy.
- He has achieved eminence in his profession.
- The leading role is played by a complete unknown.
- He achieved because he was a hard worker.
- Am I really fitted for the role of director?
achievem achieve achieve one's treacherous purpose Achieve divisional sales budget. achieves of atmospheric deposition achieve good results without reason Achievers are social and charming. Achieve Variety in Classroom English Achieved success by devious means. achieve the aforementioned objectives achieved international recognition. achieve unanimity through consultation