- This is now the only field that I can find some achievability.
- But if you have the objective attitude and treat it as a new thing to do, you will fell the achievability when you finished it at last.
- When we visit drugstores, we can’t help having a look at it and a series of scenes is in our brain and then we unmindful have achievability.
- Pfizer's success in China has solidified our faith in the achievability of the long-term development of China's healthcare environment.
- The achievability research result of treatment of low concentration organic wastewater with an anaerobic fluidized bed is reported.
- The possibility is achievability,abstracted from achievement of A.N.Whitehead.