- Methods The intermediate hosts Achatina fulica and Pila gigas and the definitive host vole of A.
- It tured out that the dried meat of Achatina fulica is a kind of food with high protein and low fat.It is nutrih...
- The highest rate of infction consisted of Achatina fulica (36.11%), and the next involved Hylarana guentheri (34.72%) and Vaginulus alte (25.83%).
- Methods With the digestion method, the achatina fulica arid ampullaria gigas were transacted from the district, then infective larvae from the snails were used to infect rats.
- Objective To compare the compatibility of three species of freshwaler snails, Achatina fulica; Bellamya aeruginosa; Cipangopaludina chinensis with Angiostrongylus cantonensis.