- Acetylation of 6 dialkylferrocenes were carried out using acetyl chloride as acetylizing agent and anhydrous aluminium chloride as catalyst.
- The hydroxyl value analysis of acrylate-styrene copolymcr solution by usillg acetylchloride as an acetylating agent is discussed.
- Acetate starch was synthesized by using starch as base, the glacial acetate acid and acetic anhydride as acetylating agent, and H2SO4 as catalyst.
- A new synthetic method,by which N-acetyl-L-threonine was produced from L-threonine in alkaline solution using acetic anhydride as acetylation agent,was described.
- A new synthetic method, in which N acetylation of L glutamic acid was proceeded in alkaline solution using acetic anhydride as acetylation agent, was described.