- The principal synthetic methods, production and application about the tertiary acetylenic alcohols in domestic and abroad are introduced in this paper.
- Firstly, we studied the carbozincation of acetylenic sulfones with organozinc reagents, which include allyl zinc bromide, benzyl zinc bromide, aryl zinc chloride, alkyl zinc chloride and diethyl zinc.
- Butynediol produced from acetylen(?) and formaldehyde contains about 1% of an unknown byproduct which is separated by distillation, extraction, recrystallization and column chromatography.
- polyoxyethylenated acetylenic glycol
- Favorskii-Babayan acetylenic alcohol synthesis