- Properties of modified phenol resin, precoated sand preparation and property test have been narrated.
- Phenol resin was modified by choosing cashew nut shell oil,polysulphone as modifier and adding other assistant.
- The structure and curing of the modified phenol resin were investigated by means of IR spectra and DSC methods.
- The thermorheologic properties of some sorts of thermoplastic phenol resin were introduced.
- A phenolic resin was blended with PBT.
- The rheological behaviors and curing properties of 213# phenol resin were studied using a rheometer and a differential scanning calorimeter.