- The acetylene reduction activity and its nodule structure were no difference from the nodule formed by parent strain.
- Trifluraiin inhibited the activity of acetylene reduction of A. chroococcum. when it was adde...
- Clack soybeans of noduleted and non-noduleted isolines were used for the study of acetylene reduction method in vivo to measure symbiotic N fixation in pots.
- The reading of symbiotic N fixation from acetylene reduction method in vivo were remarkably higher than those from the method in vitro.
- The results in three years indicated that the method of acetylene reduction in vivo was move fast, convenient, simple and reliable.