- This is most effective if a specific receptor blocking agent is available to counter the effects of a given agonist.
- It seems reasonable to conclude that Toosendanin is a presynaptic blocking agent.
- The performance of block agent effect the effectiveness of blocking,so laboratory and field experiment of polymer gel block agent were done to enhance its blocking effectiveness.
- Use core flow experiments, study the indexes include: block agent injectivity in different permeability formation, the intension after gel forming, shut off rate.
- Maleic acid Chlorphenamine Maleate is H1 receptor blocking agent which can repress the expansion of microhemopipets caused by histamine and increase the permeability of capiilary vessels.