- The conditions of N acetyl p aminophenol (APAP) synthesis by one step process in fixed bed reactor with Pd/C catalyst were studied.
- An efficient synthesis of p butyramidophenyl acetate from p aminophenol and n butyric acid by an improved method was reported.
- Principal component regression (PCR) method is used to analyse five components:acetaminophen, p aminophenol,caffeine,chlorphenamine maleate and guaifenesin.
- In this paper ridge regression spectrophotometry was used to analyze three components Acetaminophen, P Nitrophenol and P Aminophenol with absolute ethanol as the solvent.
- The market,situation and tendency of p aminophenol from domestic and oversea were introduced. The characteristics of each production method were compared and some proposals were put forward.