acetyl-L-tyrosine ethyl ester的用法和样例：
- acetyl tyrosine ethyl ester
- N-acetyl tyrosine ethyl ester
- Molecular imprinting polymer of L _ phenylalanine ethyl ester(L _ PHOET) was synthesized and used for chiral resolution of enantiomers of PHOET as a chromatographic stationary phase.
- Synthesis of L thyroxine is described, L tyrosine, as the starting material, was iodized with powdered iodine and hydrogen peroxide to yield L 3,5 diiodotyrosine.
- The major aromas were hexylic acid ethyl ester, benzyl ethanol, octylic acid and octylic acid ethyl ester.