- a neurotransmitter that is a derivative of choline; released at the ends of nerve fibers in the somatic and parasympathetic nervous systems
- Acetyl choline can how is sexual urticaria treated?
- A potent irreversible inhibitor of serine proteases and acetyl choline esterase. Highly toxic!
- Showing acetyl choline and frog skin native is gastric secrete element adjust inside the wall two main medium in the mechanism.
- In addition, some poisonous fungus contain poisonous fungus alkaline, this kind of material is similar to acetyl choline, OK and excited parasympathetic nerve and generation noxiousness.
- This product would have less effect on the dilation of hare eye pupil and direcly relax the stomach muscle strip of big mouse.It would resist acetyl choline and excite stomach muscle strip.