- One, syrup of ipecac, is a fluid that helps the body expel material from the stomach.
- Experiment research showed that GJL was better for relieving pain examinedby heat board and wring body methods, which were caused by heat or acetum.
- The alkalescence ion water presented significant promotion heal function for rat gastric ulcer cauterized by acetum.
- A medicinal powder made essentially of ipecac and opium,formerly used to relieve pain and induce perspiration.
- A low - growing tropical American shrub(Cephaelis ipecacuanha)having roots and rhizomes that yield emetine.