- a dilute solution of acetic acid that is used as a solvent (e.g. for a drug)
- sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative
- Experiment research showed that GJL was better for relieving pain examinedby heat board and wring body methods, which were caused by heat or acetum.
- The alkalescence ion water presented significant promotion heal function for rat gastric ulcer cauterized by acetum.
- The average recoveries for chloramphenicol and prednisolone acetum were99.65%(RSD=0.88%)and99.57%(RSD=1.02)respectively.
- An IPN hydrogel formed by polyvinyl alcohol and chitosan was synthesized and the effects of the mass ratio of polyvinyl alcohol and chitosan,the volume of acetum,and the concentration of crosslinker on swelling ration were studied.
- acetum pyrolignosum rectificatum