- R" is a replaceable function, e. g. acetoxy, methoxy, their acyloxy and alkoxy homologs or halo.
- R " is a replaceable function, e. g. acetoxy, methoxy, their acyloxy and alkoxy homologs or halo.
- Preliminary study of desturction of acetophenone in water by high voltage pulse discharges.
- Sodium phenolate and acetophenone can be obtained by adding sodium hydrate into azeotrope.
- The yield of useful matters is 92.91% and that of acetophenone with purity ov...
- The results showed that sulfamic acid is an excellent catalyst for synthesis of acetophenone cylic ethylic ketal.